Our Policy Briefings are available to all members of LGiU Scotland and anyone on a free trial. For details of subscriptions and sponsorships please contact us. For any other access please ask.
Recent contributors include:
- George Black CBE, Visiting Professor at the International Public Policy Institute of the University of Strathclyde, and former Chief Executive of Glasgow City Council
- Professor John H. McKendrick, Glasgow School for Business and Society
- James Mitchell, Director of Academy of Government, Edinburgh University
- Paul Cairney, Professor of Politics and Public Policy at the University of Stirling and fellow of the Centre on Constitutional Change
- Plus regular content from our network of local government briefing associates and practitioners
Looking for briefings on a particular topic? Use the search box to explore our briefings archive or browse by category.
If you’re interested in writing briefings for us, or have any comments about content, get in touch.